For a unique evening setting, attend a campus tour and experience a sunset at Point Loma! The cost for the event is $5 per person and includes dinner in our dining hall.
Check-in is from 4 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. The tour starts at 4:30 p.m and ends around 6:30 p.m. — and includes dinner!
A Thursday evening visit includes:
- Informational session with a PLNU admissions counselor
- Campus tour, led by a current PLNU student
- Visit to Nicholson Commons, the library, classrooms, and more
- PLNU professor presentation — an opportunity to hear about our excellent academic programs
- Dinner in our dining hall with admissions counselors and tour guides
- The chance to experience a classic PLNU sunset in person
Please note that our Thursday evening visits do not include the chance to visit chapel, sit in on a class, visit a residence hall, arrange an admissions interview, or schedule professor and coach meetings.
Nursing Information Session and Tour
For students interested in learning more about the Nursing Program, you can also register for a Nursing Information Session prior to the Sunset Tour.
You can schedule a Nursing Information Session as part of the Sunset Tour registration process.
Plan on meeting at the Liberty Station Conference Center (in front of the fountain) at 3 p.m. to begin your Nursing Information Session and Tour.